Home to over 60,000 people and located on the I-5 corridor in Orange County, San Clemente certainly sees its share of traffic. Your everyday commute may seem routine, but that can change in a hurry if you’re involved in a car accident. In an instant, you may be seriously injured – and left to deal with the physical, mental and financial toll of your injuries.
Between medical bills, lost wages, property damage and many other expenses, the full cost of an auto accident can be massive. And an insurance company won’t make it easy to get the compensation you need. Get a San Clemente car accident lawyer who gets results. Call the Law Offices of Brian Brandt.
Helping San Clemente recover after serious auto accidents
Some car crashes are minor “fender-benders,” but far too many lead to serious injuries and massive long-term expenses. And the full cost of a car accident may be surprising, once you’ve accounted for its full impact on your life. Some of the expenses we’ve seen while working with people injured in San Clemente auto accidents include:
- Medical expenses: This includes doctor’s visits, emergency room treatment, prescription medications, home care and mileage to and from each appointment.
- Lost wages: If you can’t work or need to work reduced hours due to your injuries, we can help you get compensation.
- Property damage: You should be compensated for the value of property damaged in your accident, including repairs to your car, the diminished value of your vehicle, and any other personal property.
- Lost quality of life: Due to your injuries, you may not be able to enjoy the activities you’ve participated in in the past.
- Replacement services: You may need help with childcare, cooking, cleaning, yard work and other household chores during your recovery.
Our law firm handles injuries sustained in all types of car accidents in San Clemente, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone or broadside accidents
- High-speed accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
Attorney Brian Brandt knows San Clemente. He’s been practicing law and handling cases in Orange County and across Southern California for decades. He knows the roads. He knows the law. He knows how to help San Clemente residents stand up to the insurance companies. Most importantly, he knows how to get results.